The worst feeling in the world is when you know you're about to get a stomach flu but it's taking its dear sweet time in destroying you.
Like I kind of feel sick. But it won’t just happen already. It needs to start so it can finish.
Things About a Rainy Day
- My head hurts-ish.
- My heart is super happy except for the occasional hour or four when the PMS rears its ugly head.
- Damn this paper. Damn it to hell.
- I bought a new journal and it smells good. Is that weird? I need the morning quiet times.
- I wish I’d never seen The Sound of Music so I could get that feeling I got the first time I ever watched it.
- Callie is a nice person and I’m glad she could come and visit.
- Alan Ginsberg. I want so badly to understand you, darlin’.
- Russia 2011, your plans are becoming solidified. I am thrilled for you.
- Chicken biscuits. It took me four tries to spell biscuits.
- Sleeping dog on the floor, if I had known on a rainy day a year ago there would be a sleeping dog on my floor in the future I would have been happy beyond belief.
- Crowding out the nervous feelings.
- If you come to Boone, eat at Woodlands.
“I’m not good at the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? Some cheese?” —Chandler Bing
The screen lights up
and I have a brother again.
“Have you heard this joke?”
I have, but I say I haven’t,
laughing through the static.