- Registering for my second to last semester of classes
- Applying (potentially) for an undergrad job so I can have food next year
- Making my tumblr appear a little more “fancy girl” and a little less “sorority girl”
- Receiving an email from a librarian at a university library who wants to meet with me about my future goals (!!!!)
- Only letting these things stress me out a normal amount instead of the usual onslaught of blind panic and/or hysteria
has to go to the store because it’s just one of those nights when the only thing that’ll make you happy is peanut butter mixed with oreos and melted white chocolate.
- Spilling coffee everywhere and being late so not being able to make more
- Songs from high school/previous relationships that shuffle onto your ipod and you listen and then feel angsty and sad and then feel guilty for feeling angsty and sad=vicious cycle. DISCLAIMER: I AM MUCH HAPPIER NOW. ”GLORY DAYS” SAYS WHO?
- When you get an A on a poem you wrote but your professor kind of rips it apart and calls it terrible. At first you’re ok with it because you’re like “eh, it can’t be that bad right because I got an A,” but then you see “DON’T LET THIS GET YOU DISAPPOINTED IN YOURSELF” on the back in huge letters and you’re like “hold up a second, how bad was this actually? Should I be more upset? Now I’m upset I think.” Therefore, the comment about not being disappointed serves no purpose except making you disappointed
- Everything being due at the same time
- Missing your parents when you’re 21 a lot
- Eating too many almonds
- Not being allowed to sublease your apartment
All of these things also double as being comical, so don’t be mad at me for whining because really today wasn’t that bad. I’ve just been observin’ is all.
One month left of school. CANIGETTAAMEN?